A trip to the East Coast is always fun and, despite Mike's initial nervousness, the road to Mahia Beach was full of good roads, considerate logging trucks and amazing views and we arrived at Silicon Mahia just as the event was kicking off - top work Trevor!
The day was FULL - full of amazing speakers, filling food, great conversations and mind altering facts! And it was full of Māori mana as the packed event was told by speaker after speaker that there is nothing to loose by stepping into the future, remember the past explorers and reach for the stars - it was stirring stuff.
- Bailey Mackey (@MackeyDaddy), CEO at Pango Productions and Kaha Software
- Dr Rosie Bosworth,
- Wi McNab, local teacher and tech leader
- Andrew Hume, Curve Technology Ltd
- Tui Te Hau (@tuitehau), General Manager at the Te Papa Mahuki Innovation Hub
- Hinerangi Edwards (@hinerangie), Facilitator, Director and Enabler, Te Taura Whiri i te Reo Māori
- Richard Jones, Chief Ideas Officer at Poutama Trust (@PoutamaTrust)
ALL our photos for the tour are here: https://goo.gl/photos/zD9fHqiJryWUJqt18 - here's a few highlights from our Silicon Mahia day: