IT Project Manager
I’m known for being able to get shit done! I like people, projects, and complex business puzzles, like determining scope, debating about how much things are worth and how long certain things take or don't take, all things team building, project plans and timetables! Timetables are my favourtie!
Professional summary of past 5 years:
• Ministry of Justice – Alcohol Reform Bill Implementation project management team – project coordinator, reported to the Project Manager and General Manager of the Policy department managing the bill.
• Te Puni Kokiri - Te Ture Whenua Māori Bill project management team – senior project coordinator, reported directly to the lead Project Manager
• Ministry of Women’s Affairs – Women in innovation summit lead organizer – reported to the Programme Manager
• NZ Drug Foundation – Fundraising campaign manager – reported to CEO of the NZ Drug Foundation
• New Zealand Red Cross – Project manager – reported to the Fundraising Manager and CEO of the Red Cross
• Inspiring Stories Trust – Project manager and COO – reported to the CEO
• TEDxWomen – Director and licence holder